- New Studies in Global IT and Business Services Outsourcing50,99 €
- Rightshore!45,99 €
- Global Sourcing of Information Technology and Business Processes53,99 €
- Digital Services and Platforms. Considerations for Sourcing39,99 €
- Software Business53,99 €
- Interorganisational Standards96,29 €
- Software Engineering Approaches for Offshore and Outsourced Development53,99 €
Key topics covered:
What is an organization?: Issues and key considerations for IT from an organizational perspective, including the idea of the 'organization lifecycle' and the very real impact this can have within the IT environment.
Why change?: The impact of generic business approaches demanded by current business models and pressures. Solutions vs Products: The IT organizational impact of moving from a product-based to a solutions-based business model.
Outsourcing: The increasing trend to place critical elements of IT's delivery capability outside the core business means that IT functions are often poorly aligned to both manage these relationships and rise to the challenges that outsourcing offers.
Resource Management: Fundamental questions about people and the need to adapt resource management approaches to take a radical approach to how we both manage and empower the people within those models in order to deliver what is required.
- Springer Professional Computing
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Erscheinungstermin: August 2003
- Abmessung: 260mm x 183mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 578g
- ISBN-13: 9781852337278
- ISBN-10: 1852337273
- Artikelnr.: 12146212
"This book is an excellent introduction to the business issues that shape IT organisations ... . suitable for IT professionals moving into management. ... The author uses a consistent approach of introducing subjects by comparison. ... This book has been thoroughly researched, is well structured, easy to read, and maintains a consistent subject focus. ... is a good starter guide for those new to the managerial and business aspects of an organisation." (Katie Walsh, Computer Bulletin, July, 2004)