- Design Thinking Research (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Einführung in die Wirtschaftsinformatik (eBook, PDF)17,98 €
- Activating the Tools of Social Media for Innovative Collaboration in the Enterprise (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Nordic Contributions in IS Research (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Design Thinking Research (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Perspectives in Business Informatics Research (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
Information technology (IT) has become a crucial enabler in the support, sustainability and growth of enterprises. Given this pervasive role of IT, a specific focus on EGIT has arisen over the last two decades, as an integral part of corporate governance. Going well beyond the implementation of a superior IT infrastructure, enterprise governance of IT is about defining and embedding processes and structures throughout the organization that enable boards and business and IT people to execute their responsibilities in support of business/IT alignment and value creation from their IT-enabled investments.
Featuring a variety of elements, including executive summaries and sidebars, extensive references and questions and activities (with additional materials available on-line), this book will be an essential resource for professionals, researchers and students alike
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 04.03.2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319145471
- Artikelnr.: 43795589