- Geh raus! Deine Stadt ist essbar (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Selber machen statt kaufen - Garten und Balkon (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Wo die wilden Nützlinge wohnen (eBook, ePUB)24,99 €
- The Tree Where Man Was Born (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Surfacing (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Virga & Bone (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Underland (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
In 1973, Peter Matthiessen and field biologist George Schaller traveled high into the remote mountains of Nepal to study the Himalayan blue sheep and possibly glimpse the rare and beautiful snow leopard. Matthiessen, a student of Zen Buddhism, was also on a spiritual quest to find the Lama of Shey at the ancient shrine on Crystal Mountain. As the climb proceeds, Matthiessen charts his inner path as well as his outer one, with a deepening Buddhist understanding of reality, suffering, impermanence, and beauty. This Penguin Classics edition features an introduction by acclaimed travel writer and novelist Pico Iyer.
For more than seventy years, Penguin has been the leading publisher of classic literature in the English-speaking world. With more than 1,700 titles, Penguin Classics represents a global bookshelf of the best works throughout history and across genres and disciplines. Readers trust the series to provide authoritative texts enhanced by introductions and notes by distinguished scholars and contemporary authors, as well as up-to-date translations by award-winning translators.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 368
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.09.2008
- ISBN-13: 9781101663189
- Artikelnr.: 44661430