- Geschichte der chinesischen Philosophie (eBook, PDF)11,49 €
- Confucianism and Modernization in East Asia (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- Dao Companion to Japanese Confucian Philosophy (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Contemporary Confucianism in Thought and Action (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- The Dao Companion to Japanese Buddhist Philosophy (eBook, PDF)152,95 €
- Dao Companion to Chinese Buddhist Philosophy (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Chinese Culture of Intelligence (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
Confucian framework. Re-examining Weber's discussion of the role of the individual in Confucian thought and the subordination, in China, of the interests of the individual to those of the political community and the ancestral clan, this book offers a cutting edge contribution to the continuing debate on Weber's RoC in East Asia today, against the background of the rise of modern capitalism in the "little dragons" of Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea, and the "big dragons" of Japan and the People's Republic of China.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.10.2017
- ISBN-13: 9789811062896
- Artikelnr.: 56820936
"Max Weber's fascination with China has been well documented ... . It is a must read for both Weber scholars and China specialists, and will be of great interest to comparative-historical sociologists. Summing Up: Essential. Graduate students/faculty." (J. Li, Choice, Vol. 55 (9), May, 2018)