- The Dressmaker (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Plain Bad Heroines (eBook, ePUB)9,59 €
- The Essex Serpent (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Devil Wears Prada: Loved the movie? Read the book! (eBook, ePUB)6,05 €
- The Devil Wears Prada (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Warlow Experiment (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- After Me Comes the Flood (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
Tilly Dunnage left her hometown of Dungatar in rural Australia under a black cloud of accusation. Years later Tilly, now a couturier for the Paris fashion houses, returns home to make amends with her mentally unstable mother. Mid-century Dungatar is a small town, and small towns have long memories. At first she wins over the suspicious locals with her extraordinary dressmaking skills. But when the eccentric townsfolk turn on Tilly for a second time, she decides to teach them a lesson and exact long-overdue revenge...
Packed with memorable characters, acid humour and luscious clothes, The Dressmaker is an irresistible gothic tale of small-town revenge.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Profile
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.11.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781782830719
- Artikelnr.: 44060116