- Chasing Alaska (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Small Feet, Big Land (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Land of the Midnight Sun (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Moon West Coast RV Camping (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Sacred Sites: Glastonbury (The Guide to Your Magical Journey, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,69 €
- Moon USA National Parks (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
The lure of Maui which goes beyond the beach explains how a visit is often transformed into unique and genuine passion people have for this magical place. Visitors return again and again. The book is one of the few, if any, contemporary books to explore the lives of everyone from a bartender who has made 400,000 mai tai and a hostess who once posed for Playboy on a surfboard, a Grammy winner and entrepreneurs who operate the island's premier and best catamaran sails, to researchers who return each year to study 10, 000 whales who migrate here every year.
Readers will explore the fascination in the downfall and overthrow of the only kingdom once on American soil and the the spiritual Hawaiians and their views on the near destruction and now comeback of a rich culture. A final section includes a rare printing of the Apology Bill, passed by the United States Senate to apologise for the loss of the kingdom.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Voices of Maui Talk Story, LLC
- Seitenzahl: 230
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.04.2017
- ISBN-13: 9780692882795
- Artikelnr.: 50027304