Enchanting music, incredible cuisine, and stunning colonial architecture: Havana's beauty and charm captivate everyone who visits. Dive in with Moon Havana.
- Easy-to-use itineraries, from a revolutionary history tour to a week covering cars, cigars, and cabarets, tailored for adventurers, party animals, artists, beach bums, history buffs, and more
- Activities and unique ideas for every traveler: Stroll through Habana Vieja and admire the old-world architecture and plazas lit by gas lanterns. Savor delectable criollo cuisine, indulge in the world's finest cigars, or sip mojitos and cuba libres made from the best Cuban rum. Visit the Museo de la Revolución for a taste of history, or discover the ins and outs of Cuba's nightlife, from salsa dancing to LGBT hotspots. And, don't miss Havana's incredible performance scene: Pick from Rat-Pack-style lounges, Afro-Cuban beats, classical music, Cuban ballet and more
- Honest advice from award-winning travel writer Christopher P. Baker on the country he has studied for decades
- Full-color photos and detailed maps and directions for exploring on your own
- Background information on the landscape, history, government, and culture, including a Spanish phrasebook
- A comprehensive guide to travel laws, visas and officialdom, and health and safety tips
- Essential insight for travelers on transportation and accommodations, packaged in a book light enough to fit in your carry-on
Island-hopping around the Caribbean? Try Moon Aruba or Moon Jamaica.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Avalon Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 250
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.02.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781631217302
- Artikelnr.: 51158106