- Student Solution Manual for Foundation Mathematics for the Physical Sciences (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Physical Chemistry for Engineering and Applied Sciences (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- Ethics for Graduate Researchers (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Numerical Methods (eBook, ePUB)61,95 €
- Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Multipoint Methods for Solving Nonlinear Equations (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
- Grundlagen der Mathematik für Studium und Lehramt (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
The book begins by introducing the reader to symbolic computation and how it can be applied to solve a broad range of practical problems. Chapters cover topics that include: infinite series; complex numbers and functions; vectors and matrices; vector analysis; tensor analysis; ordinary differential equations; general vector spaces; Fourier series; partial differential equations; complex variable theory; and probability and statistics. Each important concept is clarified to students through the use of a simple example and often an illustration.
This book is an ideal reference for upper level undergraduates in physical chemistry, physics, engineering, and advanced/applied mathematics courses. It will also appeal to graduate physicists, engineers and related specialties seeking to address practical problems in physical science.
- Clarifies each important concept to students through the use of a simple example and often an illustration
- Provides quick-reference for students through multiple appendices, including an overview of terms in most commonly used applications (Mathematica, Maple)
- Shows how symbolic computing enables solving a broad range of practical problems
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Elsevier Science & Techn.
- Seitenzahl: 944
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. Mai 2014
- ISBN-13: 9780128010495
- Artikelnr.: 41044283