- Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar Workbook (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- Cómo entender y cómo enseñar por y para (eBook, PDF)12,95 €
- Portuguese in 3 months (eBook, PDF)4,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- La correlation en russe : structures et interpretations (eBook, PDF)58,95 €
The Grammar is divided into two parts. Part A covers traditional grammatical categories such as agreement, nouns, verbs and adjectives. Part B is carefully organized around language functions covering all major communication situations such as establishing identity, making contact and expressing likes, dislikes and preferences.
With a strong emphasis on contemporary usage, all grammar points and functions are richly illustrated with examples. Building on the success of the first edition, this second edition also includes:
. An introduction to the history and current status of Brazilian Portuguese
. Notes for Spanish speakers pointing out the main grammatical differences between the two languages
. Additional explanation and exemplification of areas of particular difficulty for learners.
A combination of reference grammar and practical usage manual, Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar is the ideal source for learners of Brazilian Portuguese at all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 560
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.03.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781317237662
- Artikelnr.: 48416378