- Dementia: The Basics (eBook, PDF)13,95 €
- Dement, aber nicht bescheuert (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- The Weekend (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Wenn die Eltern plötzlich alt sind (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- A Practical Guide for Alzheimer's & Dementia Caregivers (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Book About Getting Older (for people who don't want to talk about it) (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
Co-authored by an academic, a person living with dementia and a family carer, the book endeavours to raise awareness of dementia, challenge stereotypical and negative ideas about what it means to have dementia and champion a society where people living with dementia can be active as they wish for as long as possible. The authors present an overview of current research at each step of the dementia journey as well as including knowledge from lived experience, enhancing understanding and challenging thinking about what it might be like to live with a diagnosis or to care for a loved one. As a whole, the book emphasises the importance of prioritising the person living with dementia, as well as considering the impact of what any initiative or action might mean for them, their families and their care supporters.
Offering both an accessible introduction to dementia and practical tools, this book will be ideal for health and social care professionals, students of social care, health care and nursing, people with dementia, carers and anyone wanting to understand more about the condition.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 180
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. Juni 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781317484622
- Artikelnr.: 59615309