- Your Subconscious Brain Can Change Your Life (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Alzheimers Test And Prevention: The Complete Guide To Managing This Type Of Dementia Including Tips To Avoid The Early Onset Alzheimer's And Chronic Alzheimer's Disease Stages Today! (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Memory Activity Book (eBook, PDF)10,99 €
- Boost Your Brain Power in 60 Seconds (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Brain Boost Diet Plan (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- How to Avoid Alzheimer's Disease (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
'Fascinating' Daily Mail
Throughout our lives, we are always looking for ways to keep our mind sharp and effortlessly productive. In this book, globetrotting neurosurgeon Dr Sanjay Gupta offers insights from top scientists all over the world, whose cutting edge research can help you heighten and protect brain function and maintain cognitive health at any age.
Keep Sharp debunks common myths about ageing and cognitive decline, explores whether there's a 'best' diet or exercise regimen for the brain, and explains whether it's healthier to play video games that test memory and processing speed, or to engage in more social interaction.
Discover what we can learn from 'super-brained' people who are in their eighties and nineties but showing no signs of slowing down - and whether there are truly any benefits to drugs, supplements and vitamins. Dr Gupta also addresses brain disease, particularly Alzheimer's, answers all your questions about signs and symptoms, and shows you both how to ward against it and how to care for a partner in cognitive decline.
The book also provides readers with a personalized twelve-week programme featuring practical strategies to strengthen your brain every day.
Keep Sharp is the only owner's manual you'll need to keep your brain young and healthy at any age!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.01.2021
- ISBN-13: 9781472274229
- Artikelnr.: 59739606