- Teaching English as a Foreign Language19,99 €
- History, Features, and Typology of Language Corpora (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Developing Language Teacher Autonomy through Action Research (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Language for Teaching Purposes (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Interviewing for Language Proficiency (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Exploratory Practice for Continuing Professional Development (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
This comprehensive introduction presents the fundamental topics and issues of TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) in 14 chapters. Integrating both profound theoretical and creative practical considerations, the central principles and competence domains of modern foreign language teaching are discussed. Starting with the main classroom agents (teachers and learners), the chapters outline a variety of content areas (language, literature, cultural issues) and thoroughly review materials, media and methods. Additional chapters are concerned with the historical development of English language teaching, its current institutional organisation as well as assessment and evaluation.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 24.03.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783476044808
- Artikelnr.: 52936677