- Evolutionary Computation in Data Mining (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Simulated Evolution and Learning (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Introduction to Evolutionary Algorithms (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Spatially Structured Evolutionary Algorithms (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- Genetic Programming (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Artificial Evolution (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Parallel Problem Solving from Nature - PPSN XV (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
For a practitioner, µGP is simply a versatile optimizer to tackle most problems with limited setup effort. The book is valuable for all who require heuristic problem-solving methodologies, such as engineers dealing with verification and test of electronic circuits; or researchers working in robotics and mobile communication. Examples are provided to guide the reader through the process, from problem definition to gathering results.
For an evolutionary computation researcher, µGP may be regarded as a platform where new operators and strategies can be easily tested.
MicroGP (the toolkit) is an active project hosted by Sourceforge: http://ugp3.sourceforge.net/
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 178
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. April 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780387094267
- Artikelnr.: 37288396
"The text is a handbook for µGP. It is aimed at providing the reader with all of the information required for proficient use of the tool. ... At the end of the book, a chapter presents a number of examples and applications. ... the book meets its main objective of being a reference for the µGP tool ... . It is effective as a starting guide for using the tool, and is also useful for discovering advanced features and exploiting the flexibility of individual representation." (Corrado Mencar, ACM Computing Reviews, March, 2012)