- Handbook of Early Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorders260,99 €
- Intensive One-Session Treatment of Specific Phobias126,99 €
- Functional Assessment for Challenging Behaviors83,99 €
- Multiple Dimensions of Caregiving and Disability111,99 €
- Handbook of Treating Variants and Complications in Anxiety Disorders214,99 €
- Substance Abuse Recovery in College103,99 €
- International Handbook of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders328,99 €
The Handbook of Psychopathology in Intellectual Disability reflects the diversity of its subject in prevalence and presentation, testing methods and treatment options. Besides focusing on specific pathologies as they affect the course of intellectual disability (ID), its coverage spans the field from in-depth analyses of psychosocial aspects of ID to promising new findings in genetics and the ongoing challenge of providing personalized care tailored to individual client needs. Expert contributors bridge gaps between the evidence base and best practices and improved policy for maximum utility. In addition, chapters are written to benefit the widest variety of professionals treating clients with ID across disciplines.
Key areas featured in the Handbook include:
General issues and assessment methods.
Core etiological approaches, including neuroimaging.
Comorbid psychopathology, including mood, anxiety, and personality disorders.
Common clinical conditions, such as ADHD, autism, and behavior problems.
Medical and psychological interventions as well as community and inpatient services.
Future directions in research and evidence-based practices.
The Handbook of Psychopathology in Intellectual Disability is an essential reference for researchers, professors, and graduate students as well as clinicians and other scientist-practitioners in clinical psychology, psychiatry, social work, rehabilitation medicine, public health, and neuropsychology.
- Autism and Child Psychopathology Series
- Verlag: Springer / Springer New York / Springer, Berlin
- Seitenzahl: 420
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Oktober 2013
- Abmessung: 260mm x 183mm x 26mm
- Gewicht: 940g
- ISBN-13: 9781461482499
- ISBN-10: 1461482496
- Artikelnr.: 38484405