- Complete Spoken Arabic (of the Arabian Gulf) Beginner to Intermediate Course: Learn to Read, Write, Speak and Understand a New Language42,99 €
- Complete Catalan Beginner to Intermediate Course: Learn to Read, Write, Speak and Understand a New Language37,99 €
- Complete Korean Beginner to Intermediate Course: Learn to Read, Write, Speak and Understand a New Language41,99 €
- Complete Swahili Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself33,99 €
- Teach Yourself Complete Persian (Modern Persian/Farsi)37,99 €
- Teach Yourself Complete Ukrainian, Book and Audio-CD45,99 €
- Complete New Testament Greek: Learn to Read, Write and Understand New Testament Greek with Teach Yourself33,99 €
- Teach Yourself
- Verlag: Hodder Education
- 4th ed.
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. November 2015
- Englisch, Türkisch
- Abmessung: 246mm x 187mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 919g
- ISBN-13: 9781444102390
- ISBN-10: 1444102397
- Artikelnr.: 31193380
: Introduction to the Turkish language
2.: Hello. My name is ...
3.: What do you do?
: The alphabet and pronunciation
: Pronunciation - survival guide
4.: This is our house.
5.: I am hungry. Are you coming for lunch?
01: Is there any bread?
02: Are you English?
6.: I want to pay the water bill, please.
7.: What do you usually do in the evenings?
03: No more, please!
04: You're joking!
8.: He knows this area well.
9.: Did you see the movie last night on TV?
05: Have you been waiting long?
06: I'll get up early tomorrow morning
10.: Excuse me! I did not ask for orange juice.
11.: What are you going to do at the weekend?
07: Would you help me?
08: Where shall we go? What can we do?
12.: Are you going anywhere nice this evening?
13.: Can we bring our dog, too?
09: What do you like doing?
10: If it doesn't get better, I'll give you some medicine
14.: Who shall we ask? Will you lead the way?
15.: This is a very nice hotel.
11: You said it was a very quiet place!
12: The number you have dialled is incorrect
16.: There is a leak in my bathroom.
17.: Have you heard the news?
13: Could you tell me what happened?
14: Don't make me laugh!
18.: What time is the last bus to Izmir?
19.: Hope you get well soon.
15: When was this place built?
16: If I had known about the prices, we wouldn't have eaten there
20.: You must stay longer next time
: Key to the exercises
: Turkish-English glossary
: English-Turkish glossary
: Index to grammar points