- Hot, Cold, Heavy, Light, 100 Art Writings 1988-2018 (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The synthetic proposition (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Seven Days in the Art World (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Steps Towards a Small Theory of the Visible (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Ways of Seeing (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- The Louvre (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
Hans Ulrich Obrist has been conducting ongoing conversations with the world's greatest living artists since he began in Switzerland, aged 19, with Fischli and Weiss. Here he chooses nineteen of the greatest figures and presents their conversations, offering the reader intimacy with the artists and insight into their creative processes. Inspired by the great Vasari, Lives of the Artists explores the meaning of art and artists today, their varying approaches to creating, and a sense of how their thinking evolves over time. Including David Hockney, Gilbert and George, Gerhard Richter, Michelangelo Pistoletto, Marina Abramovic, Louise Bourgeois, Rem Koolhaas, Jeff Koons and Oscar Niemayer, this is a wonderful and unique book for those interested in modern art.
Hans Ulrich Obrist is a curator and writer. Since 2006 he has been co-director of the Serpentine Gallery, London. He is the author, with Ai Wei Wei, of Ai Wei Wei Speaks.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 544
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Mai 2015
- ISBN-13: 9780141976648
- Artikelnr.: 42539161