- The Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets, Global Edition (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- The Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- The Economics of Foreign Exchange and Global Finance (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- The Brazilian Economy since the Great Financial Crisis of 2007/2008 (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- European Banking (eBook, PDF)55,95 €
- Global Approaches in Financial Economics, Banking, and Finance (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Money, Stock Prices and Central Banks (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
A unified framework for understanding financial markets
The Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets brings a fresh perspective to today's major questions surrounding financial policy. Influenced by his term as Governor of the Federal Reserve, Frederic Mishkin offers students a unique viewpoint and informed insight into the monetary policy process, the regulation and supervision of the financial system, and the internationalization of financial markets. The 12th Edition, Global Edition, provides a unifying, analytic framework for learning that fits a wide variety of syllabi. Core economic principles and real-world examples organize students' thinking and keeps them motivated.
MyLab™ Economics is not included.
Students, if MyLab Economics is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN. MyLab Economics should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab Economics
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson HigherEducation
- Seitenzahl: 744
- Erscheinungstermin: 03.12.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781292268927
- Artikelnr.: 56949884