- Atom-Probe Tomography (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy in the Electron Microscope (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- Thin Films and Heterostructures for Oxide Electronics (eBook, PDF)145,95 €
- Theoretical Surface Science (eBook, PDF)59,95 €
- Surface Microscopy with Low Energy Electrons (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- Planewaves, Pseudopotentials, and the LAPW Method (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- Diffusion in Ceramics (eBook, PDF)59,95 €
Cutting-edge applications in the field are described by leading experts from academic and industrial communities. These include new devices based on domain wall motion, magnetic sensors derived from both giant and tunneling magnetoresistance, thin film devices in micro-electromechanical systems, and nanoparticle applications in biomedicine.
In addition to providing an introduction to the advances in magnetic materials and applications at the nanoscale, this volume also presents emerging materials and phenomena, such as magnetocaloric and ferromagnetic shape memory materials, which motivate future development in this exciting field.
Nanoscale Magnetic Materials and Applications also features a foreword written by Peter Grünberg, recipient of the 2007 Nobel Prize in Physics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 719
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. April 2010
- ISBN-13: 9780387856001
- Artikelnr.: 37288667