- Managing Your Inner Artist/Writer (Strategies for Success, #1) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- You Can Be a Winning Writer (eBook, ePUB)9,40 €
- Writing Myths (The Write Mindset, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Overcoming Creative Anxiety (eBook, ePUB)7,63 €
- Finish Your Book: A 7 C Formula to Unblock Your Creativity and Accelerate Your Writing Goals (The Storyteller's Roadmap Book, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Writing Journal: A Year in the Life of a Self-Published Author (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- Quick Cheats for Writing With Dragon - Hidden Tricks to Help You Dictate Your Book, Work Anywhere and Set Your Words Free with Speech Recognition (Dictation Mastery for PC and Mac) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
From famous all-time-great poets like T.S. Eliot to modern creatives like Roxane Gay, the selected writing quotes in this journal aim to instruct and inspire you to become a better writer.
Writing Inspiration from Incredible Authors. Gathered by Brenda Knight and writing coach Nita Sweeney, author of Depression Hates a Moving Target, You Should Be Writing provides you with writing wisdom from a variety of accomplished authors.
Writing Practice on Every Page. This journal is a must-have for writers everywhere. With quotes from a diverse group of historical and modern authors to use as creative prompts on every page, you'll be able to bring your writing inspiration with you wherever you go. You'll find plenty of great advice, such as Toni Morrison's encouragement, "As a writer, a failure is just information. It's something that I've done wrong in writing, or is inaccurate or unclear. I recognize failure-which is important; some people don't-and fix it."
Creative Writing Practice for Every Genre. This writing journal with prompts helps you practice a wide variety of writing skills. The excerpts and prompts include:
- General advice: "Protect the time and space in which you write. Keep everybody away from it, even the people who are most important to you." - Zadie Smith
- Helpful instructions: "If you scribble your thoughts any which way, your reader will surely feel that you care nothing about them." - Kurt Vonnegut
- Genre-specific writing ideas and tips for particular areas of writing, such as poetry or storytelling: "For those whose bucket-list entails seeing their name on the spine of a book, it boils down to the power of persistence." - Marlene Wagman-Geller
If you were inspired by the creative writing prompts and advice in 642 Things to Write About, Complete the Story Journal, or Piccadilly 300 Writing Prompts, you'll love Brenda's and Nita's You Should Be Writing: A Journal of Inspiration & Instruction to Keep Your Pen Moving.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Mango Media
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.06.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781642502565
- Artikelnr.: 59345826