- Twitter for Humans: Intelligent Social Media Strategies for Successful Branding, and Sustainable Results on Twitter. (Everyday Success Guides, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Blogging II: The Basics (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Article Strategy II: The Basics (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Article Strategy; The Basics (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Article Strategy III: The Basics (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization - Quickly Learn How to Dominate the Search Engines and What You Need to Know About the Google Panda and Penguin (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Blogger's Quick Guide to Writing Rituals and Routines (Bloggers Quick Guides, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
If marching Penguins, and rollicking Pandas leave you confused - don't give up on SEO success before you read this guide. Most of the ideas you read about online are transient because they only work until the next roll out of updates. That doesn't sound like a sensible concept, now does it?
This concise manual avoids the 'clever' jargon, and focuses on easy-to-understand, evergreen techniques that don't require tweaking every week. If you would rather be creating content than worrying about Search Engine Optimization, apply the simple methods outlined in this handbook.
Realistically, there are limits to what you can achieve with SEO. To appear on the first page of results on Google or any other search engine, you must either be in a unique niche market, or regularly pay for the prime spots. Many 'experts' won't tell you the truth because it reduces their book sales. With that said, you can still achieve great success without spending your days watching the latest SEO releases break your WordPress site.
Find out how to optimize your content, avoid being penalised, and stop chasing pipe dreams. The process is not nearly as complicated as 'experts' like to pretend it is. The core algorithms and SEO processes do not change, so it is vital to understand them.
By using a few high-quality WordPress plugins, putting in a little effort, and selecting naturally 'Viral' Topics and Keywords, your website will effectively integrate itself into Search Engines. Master your SEO, and spend more time on what is truly important: your content.
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
* The First Steps;
* Domains and TLD;
* Installing and SEO for WordPress;
* Page URL and Permalinks;
* Metatag Titles and Descriptions;
* XML and HTML Sitemaps;
* Website Navigation, Design, and Theme;
* Site Content and Optimisation;
* Keywords, Headings, and Subheadings;
* Content Format and Style;
* Internal Links, Images, and Media SEO;
* SEO Checklist;
* Total Keyword Usage;
* Links and Anchor Text;
* WordPress SEO Plug-ins.
SEO; WordPress Website; Search Engine Optimization; Guide for Blogging; Plugin Tools; Semantic Search; Starter Handbook; Step-By-Step; Online Business; SEO Fitness; How To Manual; Business; Internet; Social Media.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Non-Fiction Online Searching Web Marketing Business Technology Internet Social Media Web Site Design Blogging & Blogs Retailing Reference Startups Advertising E-Commerce Content Management Media & Communications.
Other Books by the Author * The Book of Life * Happy Now! * Recycled Thoughts * Publish It Yourself! (Book 1 of Publish It Yourself!) * Format It Yourself! (Book 2 of Publish It Yourself!) * Twitter for Humans * Six For Seven (A South African Dinner) * The Scandari Saga - Aeonosphere * The Scandari Saga - Back To Christmas * Bermuda Phoenix
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Jo Roderick
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. Januar 2018
- ISBN-13: 9780992242664
- Artikelnr.: 50775548