- The Wounded Giant (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Counterinsurgency (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Violent American Century (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Pentagon's New Map (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Blank Spots on the Map (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Taiwan's Former Nuclear Weapons Program: Nuclear Weapons On-Demand (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
Despite longstanding and growing public fascination with special operators, these forces and their contribution to national security are poorly understood. With this book, Tucker and Lamb dispel common misconceptions and offer a penetrating analysis of how these unique and valuable forces can be employed to even better effect in the future. The book builds toward a comprehensive assessment of the strategic utility of special operations forces, which it then considers in light of the demands of future warfare. This second edition of United States Special Operations Forces, revised throughout to account for lessons learned in the twelve years since its first publication, includes two new case studies, one on High Value Target Teams and another on Village Stability Operations, and two new appendixes charting the evolution of special operation missions and the best literature on all aspects of U.S. special operation forces.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Columbia University Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. November 2019
- ISBN-13: 9780231545228
- Artikelnr.: 56835854