- On the Edge of Infinity (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Brief Solutions to the Big Problems in Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology second edition (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Dilation Flooding: A Solution For Cosmic Redshift Based On Gravity Wave Propagation (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- A Beginner's View of Our Electric Universe (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- The Origin of Gravity and the Laws of Physics (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The View From the Center of the Universe (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
Within these pages you will be provided with fresh ideas and concepts simply by changing your perspective. All of the other books out there rehash the same old antiquated theories of the big bang and general relativity that explanations of usually end with the phrase "we just don't know". At the end of this book I do not end with that phrase characterizing my theory of gravity, the cyclic universe or that of dark matter. It explains them in detail as to how they function and their process and you will end up with answers, not questions.
New ideas and concepts come from changing your perspective and looking at things differently. You will understand how time is the base factor and at the center of all processes, it has a hand in nearly every aspect of the universe and can explain almost everything in this world at our level of existence. This book covers all of the topics touched on above and more, I've tried to cover the spectrum of topics that may be considered thought provoking and a part of our human experience here on this earth and in this world as sentient conscious beings. To learn the newest most comprehensive view of how things work in our universe this book will be a place to find what you're looking for. Go up and click purchase to learn of the newest model of gravity and of our universe.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Scott Calvert
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. Oktober 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781393611196
- Artikelnr.: 60404460