- The Little Book of Big Management Theories (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
- E-business management of an online store. Construction of an online business solution (eBook, PDF)14,99 €
- Communication in multinational mrganizations: Influences of communication differences on mergers and the way to a cultural synergistic solution (eBook, PDF)4,99 €
- The Division of the Depreciation Costs of Nuclear Power Stations Among Energy Providers and the Government. An Acceptable Solution? (eBook, PDF)14,99 €
- The Presentation Workout (eBook, PDF)8,95 €
- The Little Book of Big Decision Models (eBook, PDF)8,95 €
- The Presentation Book, 2/E (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
As working life becomes more complex, we are increasingly faced with problems which may at first seem insoluble. The Smart Solution Book is your guide to solving these problems, whatever their size.
The Smart Solution Book explains each tool in detail - what it is, when and how to use it, its strengths and its limitations. The tools range from quick fixes, which can be used by someone working alone, to large scale solutions which can be used by groups of 100 and more. You can also use the tools separately or in combination with each other.
. Frame problems so they can be solved
. Find a solution to even the most intractable problem
. Enjoy the process of problem solving, whether alone or in collaboration with others
. Become more creative in your thinking so that, over time, solutions begin to present themselves
The Smart Solution Book will change your way of thinking about business problems: apply the techniques and see the solutions unfold.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson HigherEducation
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.10.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781292142364
- Artikelnr.: 46758728