- Green and Prosperous Land: A Blueprint for Rescuing the British Countryside (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- How to Spend a Trillion Dollars (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Climate Crisis: How to Stop Global Warming and Create a Better and Cleaner World (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- Our Forest, Your Ecosystem, Their Timber (eBook, ePUB)38,95 €
- Treading Softly (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The Quiet Crisis (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
Ecosocialists argue that capitalism threatens the future of humanity and the rest of nature. From indigenous protest in the Peruvian Amazon to the green transition in Cuba to the creation of red-green parties in Europe, ecosocialism is defining the future of left and green politics globally. Latin American leaders such as Morales and Chavez are increasingly calling for an ecosocialist transition.
Drawing on the work of key thinkers such as Joel Kovel and John Bellamy Foster, Derek Wall provides an unique insider view of how ecosocialism has developed and a practical guide to focused ecosocialist action. A great handbook for activists and engaged students of politics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pluto Press
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. September 2010
- ISBN-13: 9781783710614
- Artikelnr.: 44866927