- Routledge Handbook of Evidence-Based Criminal Justice Practices (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Advances in Evidence-Based Policing (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Critical Reflections on Evidence-Based Policing (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Evidence-Based Crime Prevention (eBook, ePUB)58,95 €
- The Evidence Enigma (eBook, ePUB)41,95 €
- Policing Digital Crime (eBook, ePUB)41,95 €
- Criminology for the Police (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
Chapters explore the transfer of scientific knowledge to the practice community, the role of officers in conducting police-led science, connection of work between police researchers and practitioners, and how evidence-based policing can be incorporated in daily police functions. The Globalization of Evidence-Based Policing is written for both researchers and practitioners interested in ensuring that scientific research is at center stage in policing. Agencies (including law enforcement agencies, research centers, and institutions of higher learning) can look to these case studies as road maps to better foster an evidence-based approach to crime prevention and crime control. Those already committed to evidence-based policing can look to these chapters to ensure that evidence-based policing is firmly institutionalized within their agencies.
Accessible and compelling, this book is essential reading for all those interested in learning more about and doing more to bring about evidence-based policing.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.