- Sex, Identity and Hermaphrodites in Iberia, 1500-1800 (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Women in World History: v. 2: Readings from 1500 to the Present (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Artisan and the European Town, 1500-1900 (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- Warfare in Atlantic Africa, 1500-1800 (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- A History of Women in Ireland, 1500-1800 (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Exile and Religious Identity, 1500-1800 (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
This third edition features greatly expanded coverage of 'The Wider World', with added chapters on relations with the Ottoman empire, European settlement overseas and the global exchange of goods. Other new content includes an overview of early modern medicine and comprehensive timelines for each of the thematic parts.
Specially designed to assist learning, The European World 1500-1800 features:
- expert surveys of key topics written by an international group of historians
- suggestions for seminar discussion and further reading
- extracts from primary sources and generous illustrations, including maps
- a glossary of key terms and concepts
- a full index of persons, places and subjects
- and a much enhanced companion website, offering colour images, direct access to primary materials, and interactive features which highlight key events and locations discussed in the volume.
The European World 1500-1800 will be essential reading for all students embarking on the discovery of the early modern period.
For support with the early modern historiographical debates see the partnering volume Interpreting Early Modern Europe Edited by C. Scott Dixon and Beat Kumin - https://www.routledge.com/Interpreting-Early-Modern-Europe/Dixon-Kumin/p/book/9781138799011
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 464
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.12.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781351394130
- Artikelnr.: 50528364