- The Wealth of Nations (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Adam Smith and the Founding of Market Economics (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- The Labour Theory of Value (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Saving Adam Smith (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Oxford Handbook of Adam Smith (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- The Adam Smith Review (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- An Analysis of Adam Smith's The Wealth of Nations (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
The sheer strength of his great work, The Wealth of Nations, discourages many from attempting to explore its rich and lucid arguments. In this brilliantly crafted volume, one of the most eminent economists of our day provides a generous selection from the entire body of Smith's work, ranging from his fascinating psychological observations on human nature to his famous treatise on what Smith called a "society of natural liberty," The Wealth of Nations.
Among the works represented in this volume in addition to The Wealth of Nations are The History of Astronomy, Lectures on Jurisprudence, The Theory of Moral Sentiments, and Smith's correspondence with David Hume.
Before each of Smith's writings Robert Heilbroner presents a clear and lively discussion that will interest the scholar as much as it will clarify the work for the non-specialist. Adam Smith emerges from this collection of his writings, as he does from his portrait in Professor Heilbroner's well-known book, as the first economist to deserve the title of "worldly philosopher."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: W. W. Norton & Company
- Seitenzahl: 352
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. März 1987
- ISBN-13: 9780393242607
- Artikelnr.: 59589988