- Rodney Graham (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Pappy Kitchens and the Saga of Red Eye the Rooster (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- The Essentials of Illustration (eBook, ePUB)3,44 €
- The Omnibus of Pen Sketching (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- The 1-Hour Van Gogh Book (eBook, ePUB)8,05 €
- The New Art-The New Life, The Collected Writings de Piet Mondrian (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
In the course of his career, one of BC's most beloved painters, E. J. Hughes (1913-2007), depicted paddle wheelers, steamships, fishing boats, and car ferries. Now The E. J. Hughes Book of Boats brings many of his coastal paintings of boats together in one handsome volume-a book for art lovers and boating enthusiasts alike.
Robert Amos is the official biographer of E. J. Hughes, and works with the participation of the Estate of E. J. Hughes. The Book of Boats follows the success of his two geographically-based volumes, E. J. Hughes Paints Vancouver Island (2018) and E. J. Hughes Paints British Columbia (2019). This new compendium features never-before-seen sketches and photographs accompanying full-page illustrations of some of the artist's finest works.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, D, I, L, NL ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: TouchWood Editions
- Seitenzahl: 88
- Erscheinungstermin: 27. Oktober 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781771513371
- Artikelnr.: 60431662