- The Communist Manifesto (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts of 1844 and the Communist Manifesto (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Communist Manifesto (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- An Insurrectionist Manifesto (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- The Immortalization Commission (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Communist Manifesto (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The End of History and the Last Man (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
The Communist Manifesto, Marx and Engels' revolutionary 1848 summons to the working classes, is one of the most influential political theories ever formulated. After four years of collaboration, the authors produced this incisive account of their idea of Communism, in which they envisage a society without classes, private property or a state. They argue that increasing exploitation of industrial workers will eventually lead to a revolution in which capitalism is overthrown. Their vision transformed the world irrevocably, and remains relevant as a depiction of global capitalism today.
Edited with an Introduction by GARETH STEDMAN JONES
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Juli 2004
- ISBN-13: 9780141913087
- Artikelnr.: 38144845