- The Chinese Empire in Local Society (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- The Individualization of Chinese Society (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Taiwan in the Era of Tsai Ing-wen (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- China in the Age of Xi Jinping (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Military Force and Elite Power in the Formation of Modern China (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Chinese Cyberspaces (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Unofficial China (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
Its nine chapters, each based on a different region of China, examine the nature of Ming military institutions and their interaction with local social life over time. Several chapters consider the distinctive role of imperial institutions in frontier areas and how they interacted with and affected non-Han ethnic groups and ethnic identity. Others discuss the long-term legacy of Ming military institutions, especially across the dynastic divide from Ming to Qing (1644-1912) and the implications of this for understanding more fully the nature of the Qing rule.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.