- The Changing Shape of Nursing Practice (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
- Who Should Run the Health Service? (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- The Practice of Quality (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Power and Conflict Between Doctors and Nurses (eBook, ePUB)45,95 €
- Managing and Communicating (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- The Newly Qualified Nurse's Survival Guide (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Community as Doctor (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
Nurses' work is changing in two respects: in terms of the place nursing occupies within the health care division of labor and in terms of the routine shifting of work boundaries that nurses experience in their daily work. Davina Allen draws on her detailed observations of the reality of nursing work in a district general hospital to explore these linked themes, focusing on five key work boundaries:
-nurse: sup worker
"The" "Changing Shape of Nursing Practice" provides unique insight into many of the tensions and dilemmas nurses routinely face and the processes and constraints through which their work is fashioned. It offers a new way of thinking about the nursing role which is particularly relevant at a time when the scope of nursing practice is expanding and when an integrated approach to health and social care is seen as the key to the provision of improved services.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 04.01.2002
- ISBN-13: 9781134605958
- Artikelnr.: 42636538