- Shopping Environments (eBook, ePUB)90,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Planning for Retail Development (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- Acculturating the Shopping Centre (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Primary Care Centres (eBook, PDF)124,95 €
- Facilities Management and the Business of Space (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- Planning the Night-time City (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
This design guide has over 600 illustrations that present the core values and considerations that make a successful retail center: location, catchment user needs, as well as access and layout. Covering everything from site master planning to the essentials of public facilities and the technical systems, this is essential reading for architects of contemporary shopping centers.
A series of international examples showcasing different types of shopping environments are included to cover the wide range of designs that have occurred in recent years. From the "out of town" mall to retail parks and mixed use town center developments, the best of contemporary design is illustrated to provide both practical information and inspiration.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 472
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Juni 2007
- ISBN-13: 9781136366512
- Artikelnr.: 38264970