- Setting Up a Successful Jewellery Business (eBook, PDF)12,95 €
- Basics Fashion Design 10: Jewellery Design (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- The Material Landscapes of Scotland's Jewellery Craft, 1780-1914 (eBook, ePUB)81,95 €
- Silver Jewelry Making: An Easy & Complete Step by Step Guide (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Making Costume Jewelry: An Easy & Complete Step by Step Guide (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Making Jewelry With Beads And Silver Jewelry For Beginners : A Complete and Step by Step Guide (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
From the college graduate looking to set up a workshop, to the established maker ready to expand their business, Setting up a Successful Jewellery Business equips creative jewellers with the essential knowledge and tools to operate a professional jewellery business.
Encouraging individuals to define their business objectives and strategy for the future, the guide deals with topics including:
· presenting your brand;
· protecting your designs;
· how much to charge for your work;
· selling to shops, galleries and individuals;
· creating your website and driving traffic to it;
· managing your time and finances plus other essential business skills.
Updated with two new chapters, an expanded section on social media and a revised appendix, this is an indispensable jeweller's companion that provides the resources to take your business forward.