- Scaling Methods (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Integrating the Individual and the Organization (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Designing World Class Corporate Strategies (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- The Contribution of Joseph A. Schumpeter to Economics (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Inequality and Economic Integration (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- The History and Philosophy of Social Science (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- The World We'll Leave Behind (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
This book introduces the major uni- and multi-dimensional scaling method techniques most common in educational, social, and psychological research. Using four primary methods of data collection--ordering, categorical rating, free clustering, and similarity judgments--Scaling Methods, Second Edition explains how such data can be represented in ways that illustrate relationships among the data and help reveal underlying dimensional structures. Each method serves as an independent unit so readers can pick and choose from a variety of easy-to-use procedures and more advanced techniques. The new edition features a new chapter on order analysis and a CD-ROM that provides stand-alone, as well as SAS supported demonstrations of multi-dimensional scaling techniques, plus programs to get raw data into matrix form.
The text is written for researchers, practitioners, and advanced students in education and the social and behavioral sciences interested in analyzing data resulting from subjective responses, especially in the measurement of attitudes. Each chapter is self-contained making this an excellent resource for use in the classroom or as a self-study tool. A first course in statistics is a helpful prerequisite.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 254
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. April 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781135692957
- Artikelnr.: 43074091