- Better Decisions: Direct your life. Influence your world. (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- 5 Conversations (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Career Conversations (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- Agile Conversations (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Simple Habits for Complex Times (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Defuse for HR (Anger Management in the Office, #4) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
Yet Savvy Conversations is so much more than how to handle difficult conversations.
It's about creating workplaces and relationships that get the best from people and help people to be their best selves. It's about creating organisational cultures that are highly successful, thriving and positive places to be, one savvy conversation at a time.
Some conversations are hard. Some people are difficult.
Having the right knowledge and practical understanding to have the conversations you want or need to have, even when that may be a difficult discussion, is a vital skill. Conversations are how we connect with others, how we learn, how we share information, how we inspire others and how we deliver results.
This book will help you to:
- Resolve differences amicably and be able to defuse conflict swiftly.
- Feel at ease giving specific, helpful and meaningful feedback to your staff.
- Have one-to-ones that are valued by both you and your staff because they make a real, positive impact.
- Look forward to performance reviews and appraisals because they actually contribute to better performance and support.
Lead high performing teams made up of talented individuals who work collaboratively for the greater good.
Through better day-to-day conversations you can avoid stressful conflict and give high quality feedback that's gratefully received. You can build an entire workforce that values one-to-ones and performance reviews because they are meaningful, supportive, developmental and motivational.
In other words, through day-to-day savvy conversations you can get the results you need and at the same time build and maintain positive working relationships.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Librotas Books
- Seitenzahl: 236
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.01.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781916084681
- Artikelnr.: 58391029