- Reconstructing Keynesian Macroeconomics Volume 1 (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Reconstructing Political Economy (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- Reconstructing Keynesian Macroeconomics Volume 3 (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Economic Indicators for Professionals (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Adverse Selection in the Labor Market (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Flexibility, Mobility and the Labour Market (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- New Keynesian Economics / Post Keynesian Alternatives (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
This book offers a full treatment of the interlinkages between the real and the financial markets, including an analysis of banking, credit, and endogenous money and asset markets. It remains critical of quite frequently used conventional macro models that have dropped the tradition of studying the macroeconomic feedback channels, well-known in the history of macroeconomics. Those feedback mechanisms are known to have the potential for instabilities with respect to real markets, price dynamics and financial markets. In this volume a particular emphasis is given to the financial-real interaction.
The research in this book with its focus on Keynesian propagation mechanisms provides a unique alternative to the black-box shock-absorber approaches that dominate modern macroeconomics. The main conclusion of the work is that policy makers need to reconsider Keynesian ideas, but in the modern form in which they are expressed in this volume.
Reconstructing Keynesian Macroeconomics will be of interest to students and researchers who want to look at alternatives to the mainstream macrodynamics that emerged from the Monetarist critique of Keynesianism. This book will also engage central bankers and macroeconomic policy makers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.