- The Iranian Crisis and the Birth of the Cold War (eBook, ePUB)48,95
- tolino shine 2 HD119,00
- Reconstructing Ancient Korean History (eBook, ePUB)23,95
- Neoliberalizing Spaces in the Philippines (eBook, ePUB)23,95
- Marching Through Suffering (eBook, ePUB)15,95
- A Short History of the Korean War (eBook, ePUB)7,77
- Cyprus under British Colonial Rule (eBook, ePUB)63,95
As a rational actor, Kim Jong-un is unlikely to give up his nuclear weapons, but this work argues he can be deterred from using them if the United States demonstrates it is willing to co-exist with his regime and pursues long-term engagement to reduce Kim’s concern that North Korea’s sovereignty needs defending from U.S. hostile policy. This could allow gradual social change within the country that could eventually lead to positive systemic change as well as soften Kim’s rule. In this regard, time may be on the side of the U.S.-South Korean alliance, but the two allies must embrace the long view and learn to be more patient or risk another conflict on the Korean Peninsula.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Lexington Books
- Seitenzahl: 354
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.08.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781498566261
- Artikelnr.: 53254791