- Psychology Express: Conceptual & Historical Issues in Psychology eBook (Undergraduate Revision Guide) (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Psychology for GCSE Level (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- Revise Psychology for GCSE Level (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- How to Mind Map: The Ultimate Thinking Tool That Will Change Your Life (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Psychology In A Week: Teach Yourself (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Incredible Teenage Brain (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Belief Therapy Volume I Revision 1 (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
Packed full of revision ideas and techniques designed to help you cement your knowledge, the book includes a number of unique and helpful features, such as:
- Expert tips from an experienced senior examiner to clarify key points and help you avoid making common errors
- Sample exam questions to aid practice
- Active learning tasks, such as key definitions and word gaps
- Double page spreads outlining the studies you need to know, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Coverage of the new compulsory mathematical element which was brought into the specification in 2017
Perfect for revising psychological concepts, theories and studies in relation to the three critical assessment objectives, Psychology GCSE Revision Guide for Edexcel is an essential resource for anyone taking a psychology GCSE using the Edexcel specification.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 262
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. Januar 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781351026567
- Artikelnr.: 54788764