- The Complete Works of Rosa Luxemburg, Volume II (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- The Complete Works of Malatesta Vol. III (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Complete Works of Winston Churchill (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Complete Works of Malatesta (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- The Complete Works of Thomas Dixon (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Complete Works of Thomas Hughes (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Harvest of Sorrow (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Emma Lazarus
In this landmark text, Henry George lays out his study of questions of why poverty partners with economic and technological progress. His theory of single land tax proposed in this book was so influential it spurred progressive economic reform.
Henry George was an American political economist and journalist. His 1879 work Progress and Poverty explored the paradox of increasing poverty and inequality amongst economic progress. He looked into the causes of industrial depressions and focused his efforts on anti-monopoly reforms to remedy economic and social problems by introducing his solution: a single land tax.
Volumes within this book include:
- Wages and Capital
- Population and Subsistence
- The Laws of Distribution
- Effect of Material Progress Upon the Distribution of Wealth
- The Problem Solved
- The Remedy
- Justice of the Remedy
- Application of the Remedy
- Effects of the Remedy
- The Law of Human Progress
Highly influential in its time and admired by many intellectual contemporaries, Progress and Poverty was a founding text in Georgist ideology. Republished by Read & Co. Books, it is an essential read for those looking to learn more about the critical economic theories and social reforms throughout history.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.