- Poetry and the Leningrad Religious-Philosophical Seminar 1974-1980 (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- The Poetry of Ernest Jones Myth, Song, and the 'Mighty Mind' (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Modernism and the Language of Philosophy (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- The Routledge Companion to Semiotics (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- Routledge Revivals: Language in Tanzania (1980) (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Language and Gender (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- The Religious Rhetoric of U.S. Presidential Candidates (eBook, PDF)14,95 €
Josephine von Zitzewitz's new study focuses on the Seminar's identification of culture and spirituality, which allowed Leningrad's unofficial culture to tap into the spirit of Russian modernism, as can be seen in '37'. This book is thus a study of a major current in twentieth-century Russian poetry, and an enquiry into the intersection between literary and spiritual concerns. But it also presents case studies of five poets from a special generation: not only Krivulin and Shvarts, but also Sergei Stratanovskii (1944-), Oleg Okhapkin (1944-2008) and Aleksandr Mironov (1948-2010).
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.