- The Battle for Human Nature: Science, Morality and Modern Life (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- QANON How the Deep State Control Your Mind. The Battle Against Conspiracy Theory. The New World Order; Illuminati Hijacked The World. The Great Awakening! The Story Behind Trump, Obama and Others (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- The Stoic Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Guide on How The Ancient Greek Philosophy Can Change Your Life (eBook, ePUB)16,49 €
- Positive Thinking: How To Enrich Your Life With The Power Of Positive Thinking (Positive Thinking Series, #2) (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- The Life-Changing Magic of Living Like a Stoic: A Philosopher's Guide to Becoming Happier and More Resilient in the Modern World (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- The Stranglers (DarklianEmpire Book Series, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Acupuncture of The Mind (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Part I - Stages of 'Self'-Conflict (Self-Help)
The author describes different types of conflict-how it's easy for us to be in a situation where we see no other option but to quit our own lives, as we see nothing beyond the battle we are in but a world of unending pain.
Part II - 'Self' Affected by Outside Worlds (Disordered-Biography)
A disordered biography of the author's personal life experiences in five chapters, elaborating their relativity to Part I - Stages of 'Self'-Conflict.
Part III - Consciousness and Sub-consciousness (Fiction)
Viscerally imagined fictional short stories written by the author whilst his consciousness and subconsciousness were being affected.
Part IV - The Final Stage (Self-Help)
Being exposed to wild spaces-spaces where you could lose or find yourself and being unsure of which direction to head to; having nightmares of the sort in which you sleep without knowing you're asleep until you wake up. All these may in the end prove necessary to figuring yourself out.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Earth Not Above
- Erscheinungstermin: 17.08.2020
- ISBN-13: 9780620868747
- Artikelnr.: 60028292