- Future Directions for Inclusive Teacher Education (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- New Directions in Primary Education (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- New Directions In Educational Evaluation (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- Preschool and Early Childhood Treatment Directions (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Material Feminisms: New Directions for Education (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- New Directions in Social Theory, Education and Embodiment (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
The contributors to this book provide a clear assessment of directions in further education and an overview of the key changes and developments taking place at the time. Many of the changes and developments discussed profoundly altered the nature and structure of educational provision for the 16-19 age-group and mature students returning to learning. Topics explored are some of the more important issues challenging FE at the time: facilitating learning; assessment and profiling; course evaluation; the Open Colleges movement; the Review of Vocational Qualifications; ethnic minorities and FE provision; open learning strategies.
Each chapter is written by an experienced teacher actively involved in formulating and putting into practice many of the new ideas being developed within further education at the time. The book will still be of interest to people working in further education, adult education and continuing education.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.