- Multimodal Approaches to Media Discourses (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- New Approaches to Contrastive Linguistics (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- A Multimodal Approach to Video Games and the Player Experience (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Screen Translation (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Chinese-English Interpreting and Intercultural Communication (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Interpreting As Interaction (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Research Methods in Legal Translation and Interpreting (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
This book aims to introduce and apply different theories of the multimodal discourse analysis to the study of translations, with case studies on Chinese classics such as the Monkey King, Mulan and The Art of War, as well as on interpretations of up-to-date issues including the Chinese Belt and Road Initiatives and Macao tourism.
The chapters reflect the first attempts to apply multimodal approaches to translation and interpreting with a special focus on Chinese-English translations and interpreting. They provide new understandings of transformations in the multimodal translation process and useful reference models for researchers who are interested in doing research of a similar kind, especially for those who are interested in looking into translations related to Chinese language, literature and culture.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 238
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. Dezember 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781000320299
- Artikelnr.: 60629280