- Multimedia Storytelling for Digital Communicators in a Multiplatform World (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Ethics for Digital Journalists (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Practicing Convergence Journalism (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Writing and Editing for Digital Media (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- The Newspapers Handbook (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Feature and Narrative Storytelling for Multimedia Journalists (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- Crafting Stories for Virtual Reality (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
Award-winning journalist and multimedia professor Seth Gitner provides students with the tools for successfully realizing this merger, from understanding conflict, characters, and plot development to conducting successful interviews, editing video in post-production, and even sourcing royalty-free music and sound effects. Incorporating how-to's on everything from website and social media optimization to screenwriting, Multimedia Storytelling aims to be a resource for any student who needs to think and create visually, in fields across broadcast and digital journalism, film, photography, advertising, and public relations.
The book also includes a range of supplemental material, including wide-ranging skills exercises for each chapter, interviews with seasoned professionals, key terms, and review questions.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 430
- Erscheinungstermin: 03.07.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781317517962
- Artikelnr.: 43404642