- The World through Children's Books (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Zinnia's Quest (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- How to Read Poetry Like a Professor (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Internationalizing Teacher Education in the United States (eBook, ePUB)69,95 €
- Toward a 21st-Century School Library Media Program (eBook, ePUB)50,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Science for Girls (eBook, ePUB)54,95 €
Chapters illustrate characteristics of U.S. multicultural children's books, the major issues in the field, and multicultural initiatives and mainstream responses, while also providing outlines of research possibilities in the field and suggesting other groups of people who should be emphasized more in the future. In doing all this, Multicultural and Ethnic Children's Literature in the United States brings together valuable and scattered information for the busy and involved librarians, teachers, parents, publishers, distributors, and community leaders who wish to use and promote this material with children.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Scarecrow Press
- Seitenzahl: 244
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. Juli 2007
- ISBN-13: 9781461669760
- Artikelnr.: 38452207