- The Forward Life: Moving Beyond Your Past Into God's Promises (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- After the Abuse, After the Recovery, Now What? Moving On With Your Life (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Moving In The Spirit (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- From the Head to the Heart: Moving from Biblical Concepts to Experiential Reality (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- After the Abuse, After the Recovery, Now What?... Moving On With Your Life (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Down in the Valley (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- The Fear of Islam (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
This volume is based on the belief that both the ecumenical and interfaith movements are looking for new orientations for their future. The forces of globalization, communications revolution, and massive population movements challenge some of the theological assumptions and presuppositions on which they were built. The entry of deep and divisive religious sentiments into the public space and the rise of militant forms of religious expression call on the interfaith movement to move beyond traditional forms of dialogue; the challenge is to enter into a deeper engagement on the purpose and role of religious traditions in society. The impasse facing these movements can only be overcome by new orientations as they look to the future. This volume is not specifically on this problem. However, the collection of essays included in this volume, although first given as lectures or written as articles, traces past developments, identifies the challenges these movements face today, and suggests fresh theological moves to regain the initiatives to bring human communities closer together.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Fortress Press
- Seitenzahl: 248
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Oktober 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781506446332
- Artikelnr.: 54096144