- A Social History of Mexico's Railroads (eBook, ePUB)38,95 €
- The Life Within (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
- The Mexicans (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- The River People in Flood Time (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- The Roots of Conservatism in Mexico (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Forget the Alamo (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Waking from the Dream (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
Mexico in the 1940s offers a unique interpretation of the country's domestic politics during this period, including an explanation of how political leaders were able to reverse the course of the Mexican Revolution; an original interpretation of corruption in Mexican political life, a phenomenon that did not end in the 1940s; and an analysis of the relationship between the U.S. media interests, the Mexican state, and the Mexican media companies that still dominates mass communication today.
Mexico in the 1940s is an excellent volume for courses in Mexican history.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 408
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. September 1999
- ISBN-13: 9780585292083
- Artikelnr.: 39473367