- Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M1 (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Mastering the Nikon D810 (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Mastering the Nikon D7200 (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- GoPro Camera: Begginer's Steps on How to Use GoPro Hero 3 and GoPro Hero 3+ Cameras (eBook, ePUB)4,24 €
- Photography for Beginners: The Ultimate Photography Guide for Mastering DSLR Photography (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Mastering the Fujifilm X100T and X100S (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
Darrell Young and Jim Johnson's Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II explores the features and capabilities of the camera in a way that far surpasses the user's manual. It is designed to guide readers through the camera's features with step-by-step setting adjustments; color illustrations; and detailed how, when, and why explanations for each option. Every button, dial, switch, lever, and menu configuration setting is explored in a user-friendly manner, with suggestions for setup according to various shooting styles.
The authors' friendly and informative writing style allows readers to easily follow directions while feeling as if a friend dropped in to share his knowledge. The learning experience for new E-M5II users goes beyond just the camera itself and covers basic photography technique.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Rocky Nook
- Erscheinungstermin: 04.08.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781681980508
- Artikelnr.: 49842052