- The Smart Single Mom Dating Guide: A Single Mother's Dating Guide to Find a Date and Seek for True Love (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- How to Win Him and Keep Him Happy (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The 3 Kinds of Women Men Are Attracted To - For Different Reasons (eBook, ePUB)1,88 €
- Finding Boaz (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Love is Not Enough - Your Before Marriage Manual for a Loving and Successful Relationship (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Things that Makes a Real/Genuine Man or Woman and what your Spouse expects from you (See the Character you are lacking that is affecting your Relationship/Marriage) (eBook, ePUB)13,49 €
- The Unplugged Alpha (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
The human heart was created with a great capacity to love. But along with that comes a great capacity to feel pain. There is no denying that those who love us, who are closest to us, can wound us the most profoundly. That kind of pain can be difficult, if not impossible, to overcome. And it can feel even more impossible to continue loving in the face of it. Yet that is exactly what those around us expect us to do.
Almost everyone, at one time or another, is affected by a broken heart. But how we deal with this and move on as individuals is very much left for us to determine.
Here, renowned Relational Therapist Toni Rogers shows the reader how to move on from the pain and cynicism that can accompany the break-up of a relationship. Loving Like You Have Never Been Hurt is packed with simple, highly effective, practical techniques which will make you feel better fast, and bring about lasting change.
* why should I and how can I trust again?
* make crucial connections between key events in relationships and achieve a new understanding of love
* change bad habits and eliminate destructive emotional patterns
* open the door to a new love.
Follow the structure outlined in this book and you will not only mend your broken heart but you will be on your way to achieving success in every loving relationship!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: popping hearts
- Seitenzahl: 78
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.05.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781097823093
- Artikelnr.: 56553238