- A Sense of Urgency (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Organizational Resilience (with bonus article "Organizational Grit" by Thomas H. Lee and Angela L. Duckworth) (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Leadership Dispatches (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- Leading and Transforming Organizations (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- On Influence and Common Sense for the 21st Century (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Studying Leadership (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Tailored Approaches to Self-Leadership (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
Savoir-relier teaches leaders to tap into their senses in the midst of strategizing, allowing them to act intuitively and rationally at once. Few leaders dare to claim that their "gut feelings" are critical to their decisions. But, by engaging their intuition, they are able to draw on experience, better appreciate their environment, build confidence, and summon the courage to tackle the task at hand.
Leading with Sense trains readers to be poets and translators in the business context. With savoir-relier, we can write our own stories, deciphering the challenges that we face with acumen, humility, and respect. Using real-world examples of this pioneering approach, Gauthier provides readers with methods and tools for cultivating a savoir-relier mindset to build positive relationships, nurture diversity, drive mindful innovation, and foster success.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.